Parkstory GmbH in Munich is an innovative supplier of automated parking- and e-charging systems.
Parkstory creates a revolutionary enjoyable, reliable and time saving parking experience. Our automated parking system opens impressive opportunities to make residential and public parking more attractive, sustainable and future proof. While improving cost and profitability at the same time.
We are looking for an expert for e-car charging infrastructure to strengthen the competence of our portfolio especially for the development of new solutions bringing value to our customers over the entire lifecycle.
How we want you to contribute:
• You create new portfolio solutions around e-car charging infrastructure in combination with decentralized energy systems and automated parking management systems
• You are responsible for the portfolio package development and drive it in close coordination with our development teams
• The technical clarification within solution development process related to e-car charging infrastructure lies in your hands
• The roll-out and support of on-boarding of regions and country organizations to new portfolio packages around e-car charging infrastructure are some of your tasks
• You offer expert support for e-car charging infrastructure solution and service concepts
• You support the technical risk assessment for Parkstory projects that include the delivery or service for e-car charging infrastructure
Your experience matters:
• A PHD or Master degree in electrical engineering, IT or similar is the key of your success
• You have a few years experience in the area of e-charging technologies and related business models
• You have strong communication skills in international and heterogeneous environments to drive developments by convincing, moderation, cooperation in a organization without hierarchical command structure
• The ability to work independently on a defined topic is required
• You have knowledge about e-car charging point technology (AC & DC charging technology as well as common charging standards)
• Moreover you have knowledge about backend software systems for the operation, monitoring and services required for e-car charging infrastructure, basic knowledge about charging point communication protocol would be appreciated.
Tell us why we need you and why you want to work with us. We look forward to receiving your application.